Toby Young, the prison volunteer who is accused of helping with the February escape of murderer John M. Manard from the Lansing Correctional Facility, bonded out of the Leavenworth County jail this morning.
- She has set up $100,000 bond through three bonding companies
- Services for her father, James A. Phalen, 70, who died Sunday, will be Friday in Kansas City KS. Star obituary.
- The prosecutor says he wants Toby Young to serve at least 32 months; guidelines are probation to 64 months.
Most of the old stories about the escape are here in the Prisons Administration category
Some new rules for commenting.
1. Comments must be signed. Unsigned comments will be deleted.
2. Comments signed as someone other than the writer will be deleted.
3. No profanity or vulgarity; no racially abusive or offensive speech.
4. THINK before you comment and please stay on topic.