- More than 9,000 fugitives, including 1,102 fugitives wanted for committing felony sex offenses, violent sexual assaults, and failure to register as sex offenders, had been arrested during Operation FALCON II, which took place from April 17-23. Locally, more than 130 fugitives were apprehended throughout the Western District of Missouri, which encompasses the Kansas City and Springfield areas.
- News release
Pictured: Sweep arrestee Anthony Jackson, charged by KC police with sodomy.
Some new rules for commenting.
1. Comments must be signed. Unsigned comments will be deleted.
2. Comments signed as someone other than the writer will be deleted.
3. No profanity or vulgarity; no racially abusive or offensive speech.
4. THINK before you comment and please stay on topic.