Of the 170+ comments that landed on 1 stabbed in street brawl at The Point, none were as acerbic as two emails I got from David H., a loan officer at a prominent local mortgage firm:
- 3:41 p.m.:
- What do you expect from a place like the point, or any other dump in Missouri, mid-town is a complete disgrace filled with trash, everyday something happens,
- These sick fools that are out late at night should just be removed from the list.
- 3:54 p.m.:
- I reply thanking him for his email, with regards, etc.
- 3:56 p.m.:
- No problem, I am dead serious,
- KCMO is a freaking wreck.,
- All the way from downtown, past bannister mall.
So there, Kansas City. A mortgage loan officer - whose job it is to spread the joy of home ownership in our town - has spoken!
Some well-received new rules for commenting.
1. Comments must be signed. Unsigned comments will be deleted.
2. Comments signed as someone other than the writer will be deleted.
3. No profanity or vulgarity, racially or sexually offensive speech.
4. THINK before you comment. Feeling off-topic? Visit the open thread