« No relief for convicted psychologist | Main | Supermodel: 'I didn't mean to hit her' »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cell phone ignites in man's pocket

This poor guy must be clinging to life with such extensive burns:

  • VALLEJO, California (AP) -- A cell phone apparently ignited in a man's pocket and started a fire that burned his hotel room and caused severe burns over half his body, fire department officials said.
  • Luis Picaso, 59, was in stable condition Monday with second- and third-degree burns to his upper body, back, right arm and right leg.

Hat tip to reader blondie2hot7!

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451b1b869e200d834db21b053ef

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Cell phone ignites in man's pocket:

Comments

 
About KansasCity.com | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement | About the McClatchy Company | Copyright