« Teen who described truck hailed as hero | Main | WaPo: Let the legal poppies bloom »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Use of stove for heat proves fatal

A 94-year-old Lawrence woman using her stove for extra heat accidentally caught her clothes on fire Tuesday and was fatally injured.

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451b1b869e200d834db636a53ef

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Use of stove for heat proves fatal:

Comments

 
About KansasCity.com | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement | About the McClatchy Company | Copyright