Authorities have dropped charges against a Texas woman who allegedly gave her husband enemas using sherry. (Insufficient evidence, they say.) The man died of alcohol poisoning and had a .47 BAC at time of death. The wife has told the local newspaper that her husband had an addiction for enemas. The alcohol? That was his way of getting drunk.
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Sherry enema not as awesome as it sounds
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Sherry enema not as awesome as it sounds: