« 7 charged with killing trumpeter swans near Columbia | Main | Shawnee Mission nurse assaulted female patients »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lawsuit claims baby choked on used condom

Lovely story from Pennsylvania, where a vacationing family's 22-month-old started choking on a used condom that had been left in their hotel room, before they checked in. Rock our world, Philly Daily News:

When Amy Wolfe heard her youngest child chewing and choking on the condom, she rushed over to help him and retrieved it from his mouth, but according to the lawsuit, the boy already had "ingested the contents."

The suit contends that Homewood Suites and its subsidiaries, Hilton and Blackstone, put the boy at risk by leaving the "life threatening" item in the room and subjecting the boy to an increased risk of contracting a "sexually transmitted disease, including HIV or AIDS, or some other, potentially life threatening, potentially fatal illness."

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451b1b869e2010536fb90e7970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Lawsuit claims baby choked on used condom:

Comments

 
About KansasCity.com | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement | About the McClatchy Company | Copyright