« Hiking newlyweds using LSD rescued | Main | Scary mug shot »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Disconnected smoke detectors and an unattended grease pan

... led to the house fire in KCK that critically injured a man last night.

The man was found unconscious in the back bedroom suffering smoke inhalation. The fire started in the kitchen and spread to the living room before firefighters knocked it out.

So, moral of the story: don't unplug your smoke detectors. 

|Meredith Rodriguez

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451b1b869e20120a55b97a4970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Disconnected smoke detectors and an unattended grease pan:

Comments

 
About KansasCity.com | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement | About the McClatchy Company | Copyright