« Ky. woman jailed because of misspelling | Main | Crossing guard beats up teen who called him fat, police say »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Inmate dies choking on empty deodorant

In Cleveland, an inmate at the county jail died after apparently choking on an empty deodorant container, the Plain-Dealer reports. The dead man, Albert Fabian Jr., was alone in his cell, so it doesn't seem that anyone shoved it down his throat. Help me out, gentle reader -- why precisely would someone engage in a practice like this?

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451b1b869e20133f1f8c51e970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Inmate dies choking on empty deodorant:

Comments

 
About KansasCity.com | Terms of Use & Privacy Statement | About the McClatchy Company | Copyright